Sunday, February 27, 2005

iPod Inspiration... Some bands to checkout

There are two bands and one guy that will no doubt be the new Maroon 5 on the block. They are awesome iPod songs if you are looking for fresh... If you are like me if you keep scrolling down thinking.. damn, I need something new. I have been listening to Virgin Radio UK in the iTunes radio list in the Top40 category.

These artists have been around for a while but have now broken through. They are: Keane, Snow Patrol and Damien Rice.
(Oh, I have put them in a format you could cut and paste into a download box if you do the apparently naughty thing of d/loading music from that evil internet thing.)


Keane Somewhere Only We Know
Keane This Is The Last Time

Snow Patrol Run
Snow Patrol How To Be Dead

Damien Rice The Blower's Daughter
Damien Rice Delicate

Check them out and let me know what you think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home