Wednesday, May 25, 2005

EA Sports. Its in the game. And it kicks ass at E3


IMG_1687
Originally uploaded by troybenton.

I was at E3 - the biggest and best video game conference in the world last week in LA.

Got to see things like the new Xbox 360 (photo coming up) and previews of new games from EA Sports for next gen (PSP 3, The Revolution (Nintendo) and XBOX 360) consoles.

It was a high definition feast. There is this fine fine line between true video and video game animation now. When i saw the jaw actually ripple of a boxer hit in the new Fight Night game from EA Sports I could see the future of gaming... that will be your face up there soon.

Anyway, the EA Sports video room was the best physical exhibition I have ever seen. I could not believe what i was experiencing. This high definition, 360 degree room with the video board wrapping around the whole thing.

As EA says... We were "IN THE GAME".. congrats Jim at EA Sports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home