Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I think I want to live in a snow village.





I am loving this whole snow dump thing. Perhaps its because I dont have to travel that far and its not really a hassle for me... but anyway, went for a few long walks in it on Sunday. This city becomes so quiet and its like you are living on top of a mountain because it becomes this walking city. Saturday night it was ddddddumping down - everything was covered. On Sunday morning I woke up to this full blizzard happening right outside my window. The whole city was covered in this untouched powder. It is getting a little sloshy now because we have had clear blue skies ever since... This city is fun but who uses the word "clubbing" these days... :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the word clubbing.

I'm bringing it back, kickin' it old school.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home