Savoured Brooklyn Nights
My buddy Henry had us over for dinner with a great group of his pals I hadnt met. Something about Brooklyn and the people you meet there - they just seem to have great instincts and passion for what they are doing. Always makes for a great night of conversation anyway. Henry set the bar for what should be done when you have friends over. He put on a great spread, the red wine was flowing and everyone brought so much to the table. We headed up to his roof which even though was freezing, provided a breathtaking view back over to Manhattan. It was about -5 but everyone put their hoods and gloves on and didnt worry about it because the moment was awesome.
Ventured back downstairs and it was time for the Scotch and guitars... of course every apartment in Brooklyn has a guitar. Being a Sunday night I snuck a lot of water into my Scotch but had to go with the moment. I think my buddy Adam skipped the water but looked fresher the next day at work than I did. Perhaps better tolerance.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home