Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gaps

Have to get back into writing on this thing. Its become like a diary so have to keep feeding the beast.

Two things:

1. All day people kept walking into me.

When I walked to my office this morning I was walking toward my elevator doors at the front of my office and a woman took the same line and as I kept edging toward the wall she went the same way until I promise you, we both walked into each other and she was emphatic and quietly weird about going that way. I even said 'excuse me strange person, this is my door.' Freak!

2. Someone stole the back wheel from my bike on the weekend

I have moved to a new apartment and I dont have the luxury of being able to bring my bike inside anymore. So I found this super duper chain/cuff to lock my bike up outside. The seat was stolen on the first night. And then I returned Sunday night from a weekend away to find the back wheel had been taken off. I am thinking about putting a sign on it saying "I saw you. Look out..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home