Electric Shocks
I need to know if there is something wrong with me or whether it is too dry in my apartment or whether there some sort of voltage running through everything...
I have been getting shocked by everything. I notice it most in my apartment but I am literally getting zapped every timeI touch something metallic. Zap! and it shocks me every time and it is getting annoying. I am jumping up and down like a monkey in shick therapy. Am I not taking in enough iron ? Is there air too dry in my apartment ? Actually, thats the one thing that seems to work.. I turn on my humidifier and that seems to help...
I have been getting shocked by everything. I notice it most in my apartment but I am literally getting zapped every timeI touch something metallic. Zap! and it shocks me every time and it is getting annoying. I am jumping up and down like a monkey in shick therapy. Am I not taking in enough iron ? Is there air too dry in my apartment ? Actually, thats the one thing that seems to work.. I turn on my humidifier and that seems to help...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home